123 HP Envy5539 Wireless Setup
123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Setup
123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Setup using the Network Connection is a simple
process. You can Connect Envy 5539 Printer and your Device by
connecting it to your Internet Connection.
Note: Just, Enter your Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) PIN number. After entering ensure that you've entered a correct PIN.
123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Using WPS Setup
- First and Foremost, Switch On the 123 HP Envy 5539 Printer.
- Then, Click On the Wireless (Wi-Fi) icon on the Control Panel of the 5539 Printer.
- After that, Choose the Wireless Set-up Wizard (WSP) via Settings and touch the OK button.
- By now, the Set up Wizard will get displays the list of Networks that are available.
- Next, You just proceed on with On Screen Instruction that has displayed.
- Choose your Network Name for Network Configuration Set up.
- If it's necessary, you can Install 123 HP Envy 5539 Wi-Fi Software to make use of it.
- Now, Enter your SSID Network Name and Network Password for Security for connecting the 5539 Printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- In fact, you can directly connect your Router using the WPS button.
- Just by touching the WPS button on the Router and the HP Envy5539 Printer will get Connect to your Network.
- If you need any support, just visit to 123.hp.com/setup 5539 for help.
123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Network Setup
Using the 123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Network Set up is extremely
useful for the Users. 123.hp.com will Guide you for the
Wi-Fi Network Configuration Set-up.
123 HP Envy 5539 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- Initially, you’ve to Turn On the 123 HP Envy 5539 Printer.
- And, make sure that 5539 Printer Ink Cartridges are Installed correctly and Paper has loaded in properly in the Input Tray.
- Then, Go and Open the list of Printers in “Device Settings”.
- Go to Start menu and Click on the Settings icon. Then, press Devices and tap on Printers & Scanners.
- After that, touch the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Next, Click On the Wi-Fi Direct Printer, when the Option get displays on your screen.
- Then, Locate the HP Envy 5539 Printer with the Direct Connection in the name of HP Envy 5539 Printer.
- Now, go and confirm that 123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Setup Printer is On and in a ready state.
- If it goes to sleep mode or inactive, touch the Power button.
- Then, Get back to your PC and tap Add Device.
- Further On, you've to Enter the WPS PIN for 123 HP Envy 5539 Printer.
- The WPS PIN number contains 8-digits. And it will get display on the 5539 Printer's Control Panel.
- Be, Conscious while entering the PIN number. And you've to Enter that within 90 Seconds.
- Finally, Click On the Next button to get Complete the WPS Configuration.
- Now, Find and Open the Document which you want to make Printout. And, Click On the File & tap Print.
- At last, Just Select Down 123HP Envy 5539 Printer from the available list options.
- And Click on the Print button.
123 HP Envy 5539 USB Setup
- You can Set-up 123 HP 5539 Envy Printer with the use of USB Cable Connection.
- Just, by Connecting USB cable to both the Devices.
- Connect the One end of the Envy 5539 Printer and Other End to your Operating System.
- Then, make the 123HP Envy 5539 Printer Turning On and it has to be ready state.
- You've to Connect USB Cable before the 123 HP Envy 5539 Software Setup Installation Process.
- By the way, you should not Disconnect or Reconnect when it prompt during the Installation Set-up.
- Search for “Devices” in Windows and Click on the “Devices and Printer” on the Control Panel Settings .
- Then, Go on with next step by closing the Devices and Printers on Windows OS.
No Worries! When you can't find Solution
Need Help! Find the Best Solution to Get Rid from Troubleshooting Issues and Operate the
HP Printers. Our Experts will Guide you with an Accurate Solution.
Contact us @ 1-819-716-0730
Process On 123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Driver
The Process 123 HP Envy 5539 Wireless Set up is that, Connecting to Internet & Download
the Driver for 5539 Printer. If you're unable to Connect, just get help
from 123.hp.com/setup for Network solution.
Prepare for 123HP Envy 5539 Setup
- Before Setting up 123 HP Envy 5539 Printer to Wi-Fi Network, gather all the information.
- So, then it will be easy for Network Connect for HP Envy 5539 Set-up.
- The First thing to collect is, Network Name (SSID) & Network Password (WEP or WPA) Security Passphrase.
- Then, Connect your Operating system to your Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network.
- Mainly, you have to make sure that your Router and Personal Computer are switched on.
- And, most importantly you have to connect both the Devices to the Same Network Connection.
- Just, Place the 123 HP Envy 5539 Printer near to your PC Device within the Network Range during the Set up.
- If you are Connecting to wireless network, there is no need for USB Wire Cable and Ethernet Connection.
- You can just Disconnect that and Start your Printing process.
123 HP Envy 5539 Connect to Wireless Network
- Firstly, Connect 123 HP Envy 5539 Printer to your Network with the WSS.
- So, then the Installer can able to find the 123 HP Envy 5539 Installation Setup.
- Just, go to the Control Panel and touch on the Wireless icon button.
- And your Wireless Network will get Turn On.
- Make a Selection of your 123HP Envy 5539 Printer from the listed options.
- If you didn't get your network, then you may manually enter your Network Name.
- If you gonna enter the new network then Click “Enter New Network Name” and proceed with On-screen instruction.
- If you get Prompts, then you may enter the WEP or WPA Key, then Click Done.
- Finally, to get back to home screen, touch the OK button.
- If any error occurs, confirm that you've typed the Network Name & Password in Upper and Lower Case.
Download & Install 123HP Envy 5539 Driver
- Just, Download and Install the current version of 123 HP Envy 5539 Driver.
- You can Download it from 123.hp.com/setup, we are trust worthy one to provide all the information.
- And you've an alternative option that you can use the Installation CD.
- Pick Out your Model Name and Series as "HP Envy 5539" from the menu list.
- Then, tap Begin and Click On the Download button.
- If you have HP Easy Smart, you can easily start the Installation process.
- Just, follow the instructions that is displayed on your screen to finish the Connection set up & Driver Installation.
- If you have any doubts, you can clarify by visiting to 123.hp.com/support 5539 to get the solution.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-co.us is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Website.